Well & Septic Inspections
When your home is on its own well and septic, it’s so important to have a system in excellent condition that operates efficiently and reliably. The InterNACHI-certified well and septic inspectors at Magnolia Home Inspection Services will inspect each prior to a home purchase to make sure you have a system you can depend on. Request a quote now or call (832) 303-8048. We serve the northwest Houston area and the surrounding cities and towns.
What’s Included in Well & Septic System Inspections?
Our trained professionals can inspect your system looking for defects and performance issues of the equipment, and complete the following:
- Check the well tank and plumbing for overall condition and any possible leaks.
- Test the well pump under load and off load (a load means water) to check the pressure at the well. In short, we want to be sure there is sufficient water pressure for the well to operate correctly.
- Examine the system to ensure that the motor is not running continuously; it should shut off when not needed.
- Open the lid on the septic system to determine if the septic tank needs pumping.
- Try to determine the location of the leech field.
- Check the alarm system on aerobic septic systems, and if possible, check the sprinkler heads.
- Check inside the tanks, as possible, conventional septic systems.
View Sample Report
Check out packages for the best deals.
Magnolia Home Inspection Services pledges to give outstanding customer service to our clients. We will treat you like family. We are honest in our dealings, and to avoid a conflict of interest, if we find that repairs are needed, we don’t do the repair work ourselves. Instead, you pick the company for remediation. After every inspection, you’ll receive a same-day, state-of-the-art report with videos and photos to document our findings.
When it comes to septic and water-well inspections, you can count on Magnolia for excellent service. Call (832) 303-8048, or request a quote today. There’s no need to go anywhere else. We’re your one-stop shop for all your inspection needs. We even offer a 4 point inspection service that is required by most insurance companies and inspections for commercial properties. We serve the northwest Houston area and the surrounding cities including Montgomery, Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring, Cypress, Tomball, and more.