Farm & Ranch Inspections
At Magnolia Home Inspection Services, we’re experienced in working with farmers and ranchers in the process of purchasing a property. Our home farm inspection includes the numerous outbuildings that make up this type of purchase. We’ll give you the information to make the right decision for you and your family. Request a quote now, or call (832) 303-8048 for more information. We serve the northwest Houston area and the surrounding cities and towns.
Inspect a Ranch Before Your Purchase
A farm or ranch includes a number of outbuildings and amenities. Understanding the condition and functionality of each one is important when it comes time to negotiate. You may decide to ask the seller to make repairs, ask for a price reduction, purchase as is, or move on to another property. Either way, being forewarned is forearmed.
- Barns, Stables, & Workshops. This is where the work happens, so make sure you understand the condition of each one and if it will function as you need it to.
- Barndominiums. Barndominium is a relatively new term in the real estate world. It is a building that combines both living space and barn into one building.
- Well and Septic. We’ll check the condition and function of the well and septic systems.
- Outdoor Kitchens. After a thorough assessment, we’ll give you the verdict on the appliances, plumbing, and electrical.
- Additional Building Inspections. We charge a flat fee per building for any other outbuildings that need an inspection.
- Pools & Spas. We’ll be sure to give you a report on the condition of the pool and its components.
Why Choose MHIS?
WDI Termite Certified
Well & Septic Certified
Same-day, Online Reports
When you need a ranch or home farm inspection, Magnolia is ready to assist. We’ll provide the information you need to make one of the biggest and best decisions of your life. Request a quote now, or call (832) 303-8048 for an inspection in Houston, Montgomery, Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring, Cypress, Tomball, and more.