The housing market in Houston is strong: single-family homes are selling like hotcakes! If you are looking to sell a home in the Houston area, call Magnolia Home Inspection Services before putting your home on the market. According to Forbes.com, there are least three reason why a pre-inspection is a good idea.
A pre-listing home inspection shows potential buyers that you are an open book. Buyers will instantly feel more at ease knowing you are being up-front about the property’s condition. Confidence and peace of mind are your best friends, and they will make buyers more likely to make an offer.
2. Saves You Money
Before putting your home on the market, it is best to know in advance if there are any major red flags. Dealing with these issues before listing your home will save you time and money. Buyers like to know they are investing in a secure, updated residence. Therefore, the fewer issues your home has, the faster it’s likely to sell.
3. Highlights Your Home’s Assets
If you have cared for and updated your home, a pre-listing inspection will show it. Potential buyers will know up-front that you have made important, costly changes to make the house safer and more efficient. Again, all of these things make your home more marketable.
What Is Included in a Home Inspection?
At Magnolia, we inspect homes from top to bottom, inside and out. We assess:
- Structure – including foundations, roofs, attic structure, ceilings, floors, doors, windows, fireplaces, and porches
- Electrical systems – including service entrance and panels, branch circuits, connected devices, and fixtures
- Plumbing Systems – including plumbing supply and distribution, drains, wastes, vents, water heaters, and hydro-therapy tubs
- HVAC Systems – including furnaces, cooling systems, and ductwork
- Kitchen Appliances (excluding trash compactors)
- Thermal Imaging – with every inspection
After the inspection, we will provide you with a same-day online report that includes videos and pictures of our findings.
Request a Quote
Make your Houston-area home more marketable with a pre-listing home inspection from Magnolia. Our highly trained and certified home inspectors will give you the information you need to help your home sell quickly and at a great price. For more information, call (832) 303-8048 or request a quote online today.